Thursday, November 16, 2006
Linkies!
First of all, this site. It's not exactly work-safe. It deals with crocheting and nudity, two very lovely things, and manages to make them both very unappealing.
Which is, frankly, impressive.

Be sure to click on the various pictures on the right, to get the full benefit of the photographer's creepy commentary.

And don't get me started on the fact that I'm now aware that there exists such words as 'hairage' and 'nippleless.'

Who knew crochet instructions could get so dirty?




And to scrub out your brain after that, visit the blog of a very old and dear friend of mine, posting here as Gypsy Girl. You can rest easy in the knowledge that the words 'nippleless' will never appear there.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jm said...

That's just disturbing.

I will NEVER look at my granny's knitting in the same way again...

*shivers uncontrollably*

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I KNOW.

Post a Comment

<< Home