Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Casting The Story Of My Life.


I put in a couple photos to test.
Jodie Foster (which I take as a compliment but boy, she looks really freaky here) and Allison Hannigan came up twice. I'd heard the Allison Hannigan thing before, but I always assumed I was being compared to her band geek character more than the actress herself, since when I'm excited I have a tendency to speak in her "and this one time, at band camp" rhythm. Lance Bass came up once. I wanted to shoot myself after that, but then Leslie Caron came up too, and that made it all ok.

But if I could pick someone to play me, I'd pick Maggie. Or Coco. Yeah. Coco.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Coco? Wanna play me if they ever make a movie about my life? It would be titled Coffee and Mayhem Upon My Return.


3 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Dunno. I would be flattered to look like her, in general, but I hope I don't look like that picture.
Oye.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!
Duuuuuude.
That would be amazing.

As long as I could wear your green feather earrings.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Naturally, my dear. And twirl around, looking at them.

Post a Comment

<< Home