Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

Okay, so I figured it will be cold enough outside to keep my gumdrops from melting, so I decided this would be the year to cover my house with gingerbread and icing. The gingerbread is baking in a pottery oven. I have a hose and a wet vac for the icing. But how do I get my pets and children to stand still long enough to get their edible costumes on?
Carnivourously,
U.G. Leigh Witch


*gingerly (teehee) sets the roof on her Mediterranean villa style gingerbread house*

*licks her fingers, then wipes them on a festive cocktail napkin*


Dear 'Leigh,

M'dear, you've inspired me. If I wasn't a wee skoosh afraid of you, I'd wanna bake with you.
Do you find that sour strips or licorice laces make better hinges?

About your question. The answer is peppermint schnapps. In fact, this is a cure for many holiday problems. Just lace it with some chocolate sauce, get a bit in your young 'uns, and everything will work better.
Don't forget to have a few yourself.

Adorably,
Miss VJ


*sets the icing foundations for the guest house next to the jello pool*

*lays a gingerbread woman on a cotton candy towel next to it*


Next question, please.


2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

*gets a blue tongue from licking the side of the med. house*

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*giggle* You can eat the whole thing on Christmas day, if you like.

Post a Comment

<< Home