Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Another Actual Phone Conversation
My Favorite Admin - "Ok, I'm at the store looking for bows for our box tree. There's one bag here of blues and silvers."

Sarah Smile - "Blues might be nice, but the silver might be too light to show up on the boxes."

My Favorite Admin - "Yeah, and the whites wouldn't work. There is a bag of really bright colors, those would show up well."

Sarah Smile - "But how bright are we talking about here. Festive bright or tacky bright?"

My Favorite Admin - "Mardi Gras bright."

Sarah Smile - "That's no good. We need subtle colors to bring out the deep reds and the olive-ish green in the lettering on the boxes.

My Favorite Admin - "There is a set of rather subtle colored ones but I think they're too brown based."

Sarah Smile - "You know, only women could do this."

My Favorite Admin - "Pick a color scheme over the phone?"

Sarah Smile - "Exactly. So do they have anything in a more classic scheme?"

My Favorite Admin - "Yeah, but it's metallics are a bit too reflective ...."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home