Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Another Actual IM Conversation
Thérèse: i'm with you on the pie thing.

Sarah Smile: So there is a big all employee meeting.
For three hours.
My Homie in Sales and I snuck out.
We have three hours.

Thérèse: Hhehehhehe.

Sarah Smile: Three hours for petty theft, cubicle switching, and of course, putting people's calculators in jello.

Thérèse: Do you know what you could DO in three hours?

Sarah Smile: I could switch every computer on the second floor.
I could take the picture of my boss's wife out of the frame, scan it, put the original back in, and post the copy on my desk.
"That's my long lost sister."

Thérèse: Hahahhahhhahhaa

Sarah Smile: What else?

Thérèse: Hmmm.. 3 hours...
flip someone's desk upside down.

Sarah Smile: In three hours, I could switch all the mens' and ladies' room door signs.

Thérèse: that's an EXCELLENT idea.
also, you could fill up some drawers with the little confetti pieces of paper that come from the binding machine..

Sarah Smile: I could move Jen's desk outside, under the tree. She always said she liked being outside.

Thérèse: Ha ha ha ha ha!
Do it!

Sarah Smile: I could go down to HR, and fax, page by page, an entire coloring book to our purchasing dept.

Thérèse: *giggle *
why are you typing to me, then? Get on with it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home