Thursday, November 09, 2006
Another Actual IM Conversation
Sarah Smile says:
(discussing a resume that was turned in by a man who had the mannerisms of an exaggerated professional wrestler)
And I'm sorry, but listing furniture moving as a skill, that IS funny.

miss kendra says:
maybe it is a skill.
i can't do it well.

Sarah Smile says:
True.
I refuse to do it for spiritual reasons.

miss kendra says:
good plan

Sarah Smile says:
I've discovered that a lot of things are against my spiritual beliefs.
Waiting for more than 45 minutes to have my oil changed, for instance.

miss kendra says:
i am obligated to buy something non-perishable if it's something i use and it's on sale.
because it saves me money in the long run.

Sarah Smile says:
I must buy the scraggliest plant on display.
Always.
So I tend to have a very scraggly looking window box garden, and I wish I could put out a sign that says, "They were totally worse when I got them."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home