Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Another Actual Conversation
Coworker - "So did you guys vote?"

Sarah Smile - *blush* "Ok, please understand that we are appropriately ashamed of this, but with the move and all, we forgot to register in our new district and by the time we remembered it was too late and we couldn't figure out where to go to register anyway."

Coworker - "Oh. I understand."

Sarah Smile - "Yeah. Nick asked me where I'd gone before to register and I explained that every other time, I'd registered with one of those overly tan weirdos out in front of Target or the grocery store, you know, the ones that also want you to sign their wacky petition. But I haven't been cornered by one of the overly tan weirdos with a wacky petition in months. It's their fault really. The overly tan weirdos with a wacky petition have let me, and the country down."

Coworker - *arches eyebrow* "Riiiight."

Sarah Smile - "Yeah, I know. We suck."


1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Target also won't let the Salvation Army have their kettles outside anymore. I'm already a bit pissed at them for that.

Post a Comment

<< Home