Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Settling In.
I think I'm gonna put the pulpit on the front porch.
I like the idea of baffling the neighbors a little.

See, I've learned that a person can gain the upper hand in pretty much any situation by coming across as sweet and insane. It gives you an chance to determine who you want to form friendships with (dial up the sweet) and who you want to avoid (dial up the insane).


After a bit of observation I've concluded that I want some of the undersupervised neighbor kids to think I'm nuts. I want my stuff to be respected while I'm at work. And I might have to step up my Insane game to have it be noticed here in the 'mobile lounge' park.


*grin*

Sweet.
Who doesn't love a chance to dance a little closer to the Loony Line than usual?
I sure do.

And so I shall enhance my aroma of crazy in the following ways.


I'll post Mau's x-rays up in the windows, the ones that were taken right after he got run over.

I'll regularly address the park from the pulpit on my porch. "Thus sayeth the Lay-ord, a blight on those who's cats poop in my yard! And thus sayeth the Lay-ord, those who ram their bicycles in my car shall find a cheeto shortage across the land."

I'll smuggle in a mannequin by pretending it's my drunk friend, then bury one part, wrapped in trash bags, each full moon.

Any other suggestions?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home