Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Quick. Wish Me Luck! *UPDATED*
Our company is having a dessert contest today, but My Homie In Marketing just informed me only two people had entered. There are two prizes offered, for Tastiest and Scariest.

I realized my odds are great, so I immediately got to work.
I found put half a muffin I found in the conference room on a plate with a bunch of animal crackers I'd bitten the heads off of, calling it "Mystery Muffin and Headless Animal Crackers."

My Homie told me I actually have a shot at winning, over people who, you know, like actually turned their ovens on.
Now that's scary.

Stay tuned.


Shockingly(!) I didn't win, due to the fact that the judges didn't want to sample a half eaten animal cracker. It was suggested that perhaps I'd taken the "Scariest Dessert" category a little too seriously.
Oh well, a whole year to plan for next Halloween. Anyone know where I can get a moat and some alligators?


3 Comments:

Blogger karla said...

I like the idea, although you could have taken it a step further and used REAL animal heads. That would have been scary.

Blogger Minoa said...

So then...who won?

A moat and alligators are easy! You could even bake them!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yeah, but I entered at the last minute. I had animal crackers in my snack drawer, but no real animal heads.

I'm not sure who made them, but I believe the winner was something called "Mystery Balls." They both looked and tasted like chocolate.
*shrug*

Next year man. Next year.

Post a Comment

<< Home