Tuesday, October 03, 2006
My Areas Of Expertise, Apparently.
I am the tenth highest ranked expert on "Naked hulahooping." I wasn't aware of this previously, but now I can tell you it's absolutely true. I just know, from the depths of my being.

I am the number one source for news on the "Chinchilla, CA bus kidnap" which I will tell you more about as soon as I finish making up the parts of the story I don't know yet, which is pretty much every part except for the title.

I am the tenth most reliable source on the subject of "'iT'S A SIGN' PIGEON." Most likely because of my recent eyewitness account. Or because I eat hail.

I am also the sixth most respected authority on what "carnations taste like." I must admit this one confuses me, but I'll eat a carnation if you'd like, and report back.

And that's what really brings in the hits. My dedication to my readers.


1 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i am well versed in "pokie cookies" and "jason newsted babies."

also the usual nakedness.

Post a Comment

<< Home