Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Insert Oompa Loompa Joke Here
*starry-eyed*
I love my job.
So damn much.

The new CEO just informed everyone in the company and all our worldwide offices via telecom that they should, and I quote, "be more like Sarah." Something about my enthusiasm or pleasantness or somesuch, and if everyone acted like me, the office would be a better place.
No, he really said that.

I find this idea to be delicious and terrifying.
I'm a wee bit drunk on it.

A whole office of little mes.

Can you picture it?
Can you?
Can you kindly draw a pictue of what you're picturing and send it to me? I want to decorate my cubicle with them.


2 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

awww.

you're so appreciated.

i'm still at work.

Blogger PomHeart said...

i'd draw a picture of it, but you wouldn't see all the little yous because of the glitter sparkle maccaroni explosion...

and cats. you wouldn't be able to see past all the cats either.

Post a Comment

<< Home