Thursday, October 26, 2006
I Just Really 'Em, Ok?
1. Who is the last person you held hands with? Exactly how you'd think. We have matching freckles on our left palms. *sigh-swoon* There's nothing in the world like a guy with nice manly hands.

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you go?
I don't think I'd have a choice, isn't that the point of a draft?

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Naw. It would wake me back up.

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
*shifty eyes* Bad habits develop when you live alone.

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
*laughs* No. Pretend to be shocked, please.

6. Who's the next person you will be seeing?
The next person to wander into the lobby. It'll be a surprise. Stay tuned!

7. How fast can you type?
Pretty damn fast. Thank you MSN Messenger.

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
A little. But I'm very clumsy and have no balance, so it's a legitimate fear for my safety and well-being in my case.

9. Who can you always turn to?
Those market researchers that call me at work. They faithfully listen and type out everything I say. Tee hee. I like to discuss anything that eventually leads to me crying, even if I have to fake it.

10. Whens the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Every chance I get, which in my case was last Sunday morning.

11. Do you like pringles?
Not really, honestly. I always think I'm going to like them, I eat one and I remember that I really don't.

12. Are you drinking anything right now?
The salty tears of little children whose puppies I've taken from them. Ok, fine, not really. Just water.

13. Do you think you're attractive?
*grin* As of last night, I have it on pretty good authority that I am. And by 'pretty good authority' I mean the sexiest man ever.

14. Can you hoola hoop?
Badly. Very very badly. But not for lack of enthusiasm on my part.

15. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Maybe. Is that any of your business?

16. What do you want for Christmas?
I want Nick to actually get some time off work so we can arrange a visit to Wisconsin. It's not likely. *pouts* Please Santa? He's been ever so good.

17. Do you know the muffin man?
I know his extension.

18. Do you talk in your sleep?
I'm told it's happened.

19. Who's your daddy?
*blinks*

20. Have you ever flown a kite?
YES. I wrecked a few as a kid, but I always attempted to put them back together.

21. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
Well, Nick and I had some freakishly large margaritas about a month ago, they should qualify.

22. Do you consider yourself successful?
Well, I love a lot of things, so that makes me rich in a sense, the sense that matters to me, so I'd say yes.

23. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
I have no inclination to count.

24. Have you ever asked for a horse?
Naturally, I was a little girl once. I got two.

25. Plans for today?
The Office is on tonight.
Wow, that sounded sad. Picture it again, but this time with puppy kisses and Nick kisses and indian food and giggles.

26. What's your middle name? And why?
Anne, my great grandmother's name. At the time of my birth, I was her 102 great grand child. Mormons.

27. love someone?
Of course. Lots of them. And of course, Nick, more than anyone or anything, anywhere, ever.

28. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'?
This morning. I never go more than a couple of hours without telling someone I love them. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just to tell them. Ok, I'm kidding. That's a bit creepy. But if I should happen to wake up anyway .....

29. How are you feeling today?
Tired. My own fault though. I stayed up late to just to talk to my honey. He's so cute when he talks politics. Which leads to the other half of the reason I stayed up late.

30. Have you ever crawled through a window?
More times than I can recall. Usually in and out of my own home, but not always.

31. Have you ever eaten dog food?
I sampled a piece of my dog's dry food when I was like five. The smell of the canned stuff disgusts me.

32. Can you handle the truth?
If there's ice cream to wash it down with.

33. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
Chapstick, breath mints and a book. Which, ironically, is the same three things I'd take to a deserted island, so if that should ever happen unexpectedly, I'm covered.

34. Any cool scars?
Well, the tip of my right pinkie is still a bit mangled from that dropping the fishtank incident. In hindsight, I prolly should have gone in for stitches. *shrugs* Oh well, it didn't fall off or anything. And then there's that big combo burn/cut scar on the small of my back. Remind me to tell you about that sometime.

35. Do you like or have a crush on anyone? Do they know?
YES, and I never let him forget it. *grin*

36. How many kids do you plan on having?
Let's revisit this question after I've had one. Then I'll have a better idea. I like the idea of having a big family, but I like the idea of having lots of time and money for them as well, so we'll see how that goes.

37. How often do you talk on the phone?
All day. Literally.

38. Do you talk to yourself?
Naturally. I'm usually a very understanding, and always a captive, audience.

39. Is there something you want that you can't have?
Wings. All the time in the world. An undead monkey.

40. Three things about the opposite sex that you first notice?
That depends on the person. What attracts me to one isn't what might attract me to another.

41. Who are you thinking about right now?
It randomly occurred to me that I forgot to tell the guy at the mexican food place on the corner by our old apartment that we moved, so he might be wondering why I haven't been around. I'd better stop in. You know, uh, just to be polite. And to get some rolled tacos. Just to be polite. *giggle*

42. Who did you last hug?
Nick, in the parking lot this morning. He kissed my forehead 'cause I had a headache. *smile*

43. Where is your phone?
I actually have no idea where my cell is. My work phone here, I couldn't lose it if I tried, it's like three feet long.

44. What was the last thing you ate?
Peanut butter. On a spoon.

45. Favorite Colors?
Green.

46. Last movie watched?
The Wedding Planner with Lou.

47. What song do you currently hear?
A song by Chayanne, a latin artist. I'm not sure which one.

48. What do you want?
I wanna get out of here and go play with Nick and Luca.

49. Who do you like/love?
To many to list here.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case you need to find the Muffin Man I thought I should let you know he lives on Drury Lane.

Post a Comment

<< Home