Monday, October 16, 2006
*giggle*
Luca had the hiccups this weekend.
Just picture it.
He pitches sideways a little, his jowls tremble and he looks slightly confused.
Yeah. It's that cute.

I got a spam email telling me of a holiday stock up sale on bonnet designs.
For all my bonnet designing needs.
It's like antique spam email.
Tomorrow I expect one on cast iron stoves and hat pins.

One of our crazy neighbors shouting indignantly at a kid on a bike who asked about her Halloween decoration, "Of course it's plastic, I can't carve a pumpkin!" as if it were brain surgery. I was gonna carve the pumpkin I bought, but maybe then they'll think we're pretenious and uppity. I definatly better hide the chopsticks and the encyclopedia.

And speaking of encyclopedias, the other night I found myself saying, "Wow. That's really weird. It looks like one of the cats has been eating volume "L" of the encyclopedias. And halfway through that sentence I realized it MUST have been Mau."


3 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i could use a good hatpin.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I'll forward that one if it comes.

Blogger PomHeart said...

i could totally take a stove or two.

Post a Comment

<< Home