Monday, October 30, 2006
Beware Of Satanic Raccoons.
When I first saw the pair of raccons drinking out of my neighbor's birdbath, I thought it was soooo cool. I sat on the porch and watched for awhile, grinning.

See, raccoons are actually pretty rare around here. I've only seen raccoons one other time in my whole life. Nick rolled his eyes and said raccoons are pests. First I felt indignant, and then I felt superior. Us Californians, we've just got that respect for anything that can eke out a life in our hot dry world. That scarcity breeds an attitude of reverance towards all life, I thought.

As is often the case, I was just being a sentimental boob and Nick was right.

These raccoons are FEARLESS, and they SKIN CATS.
Did I mention they've decided to live on OUR ROOF?

On the bright side, I doubt we'll have any tresspassers.
Beware our Satanic Raccoons.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home