Tuesday, October 31, 2006
As Told To Me By A Little Black Cat.
The older I get, the more I believe in magic.

I believe that any emotion has an energy. No one could deny the power they wield over one's own self.
I believe that sometimes emotion can just slosh over the edges of a person.
I believe that anyone who slows down and really pays attention to another person can be 'psychic,' and I don't believe that this is any less magical than staring into a crystal ball.
Listening is magic.
I believe that you must be a bit careful, people don't like to be read too well, and nothing will get you burned at a stake faster than seeing someone's secrets.
Discretion is magic.

I believe that magic is in the eye of the beholder.
I believe that children can spot magic a mile off, and it's the one thing I've never once known a child to be stingy about sharing.
Children are magic.

I believe that the best way to get love is to give it freely, making Love the strongest spell you can put on someone.
Love is the strongest magic of all.

I believe that magic isn't all that mysterious after all. Sometimes it's as simple as a hot shower, a cold drink, or a warm hug.

I believe that good luck attracts more of itself.
And I believe that Luck is just another word for attitude.
And so I bid you all on this Halloween, the very best of Luck.


2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

"Listening is magic.
Discretion is magic.
Children are magic.
Love is the strongest magic of all."
Hm...the grandmother in me wants to cross-stitch it, frame it, and mail it to you.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

The grandmother in me wants to kiss you on the forehead.

Post a Comment

<< Home