Monday, October 02, 2006
Around Here, Fall Is A State Of Mind.
You know it's fall not because of any change in the weather, but because you can buy all sorts of pumpkin flavored stuff. (Yay! I love pumpkin flavored stuff!)
While my Knickers was away, I bought a branch of fall leaves at the florist, in case he got a bit homesick for real seasons.
See, around here, only a couple of trees change color, liquid ambers. Plus they don't change until about thanksgiving, and they really just turn yellowish and dry out. And people take them. Seriously. Gotta guard your leaves.
As I was arranging them, I noticed that the leaves I bought were counterfeit. Oh, they were real leaves all right. Yellowy ones that had been painted. Painted! Like, tie-dyed with reds and oranges.



So all that to say, anybody got some real leaves they wanna send me for my Nickel?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home