Monday, October 16, 2006
Another Actual IM Conversation
Sarah Smile: Where are you right now?

Thérèse: Toronto, Ontario.
In Naomi's apartment.
Near Ikey.

Sarah Smile: Sweet!
I wish I lived near Ikey.
When is this interview?
And where?
And with whom?

Thérèse: This interview is on Thursday, with an environmental engineering consulting firm, in Calgary.
Which is technically closer to you than I was before, and am now.

Sarah Smile: Wow.
Sweet.
Baby steps.
Come to me, baby.

Thérèse:
Doug says it's about a 9 hour roadtrip from Vancouver, which is a couple of hours away.
I'm not sure exactly how that works out, but it sounds doable. I just did a 17 hour roadtrip. No problem.

Sarah Smile: My new house is like a couple miles closer to you.

Thérèse: Baby steps.
Hee hee hee.

Sarah Smile: Yep.

Thérèse: Hee.
At this rate, by the time we're 85. Excellent.
We have plans for when w'ere 85!

Sarah Smile: Sweet! I'll bring the prunes.


3 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

eeew prunes.

i'll bring the stale candies to give neighborhood children.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...
Blogger egan said...

Give TayRez my best. I hear Alberta is booming these days.

Post a Comment

<< Home