Friday, October 27, 2006
Another Actual Conversation
My Nick - *walks in*

Sarah Smile - *snuggling with Luca*

Luca - *snuggling back*

My Nick - "Almost ready?"

Sarah Smile - "I was just thinking about world peace and I think I've come up with something. I think if we gave everyone in the world a puppy, everyone would be too busy playing and cuddling and snuggling to get in fights. And who would want to? We've all got puppies now. Puppies, man. The answer to world peace."

My Nick - "Um, ok. We need to get going."

Sarah Smile - "There's more. You know all the sickness and disease in the world? Well, I've got an answer to that too. Put a cat on it. They're warm and fluffy and vibrate slightly. They're relaxing. I'm telling you, got something that hurts? Put a cat on it."

My Nick - "Right."

Sarah Smile - "So there you go, world peace and disease. I just solved 'em. How could I NOT get a Nobel Prize for this?"

My Nick - "Probably because you'd show up late. Now lets go."


4 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

ooh he's a clever one isn't he?

don't you just hate(love) when they come up with a witty remark?

Blogger Minoa said...

Awww...
You know in Buffy whenever they think they've found a solution to a problem, they liked to say how afterward they would be 'rollin' in puppies'
So yes, puppies and kittens are good answers.
I do think Nick is right though. You would be late. Due to excessive puppyage.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yep, he's a clever one, which I find totally hot.
*pictures "rollin' in puppies"*
Ooooooooooo. I need more puppies.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Excellent post! I'm loving it!

If only, eh...

Hey vj, can you leave a comment on my boyfriend's blog, it's for his University Assignment.. he is at http://michael-law.blogspot.com

Thanks =)

Post a Comment

<< Home