Monday, October 09, 2006
Another Actual Conversation
Batshit Crazy Druggies in the Next Apartment Complex Over, Underneath Our Back Window - *general assorted batshit craziness, including a pregnant woman bitching that everyone is taking all the hits, and a guy chasing another guy with a sledgehammer promising to bash his face in*

Sarah Smile - "Time to call the cops again?"

Batshit Crazy Druggies - *quiet down slightly*

My Nick - "Not yet."

Sarah Smile - "I'm so glad we're moving."

My Nick - "You know what I want to do? As our last official act here, I'd like to throw a glass jar of cat pee in their window."

Sarah Smile - *laughs* "Mau, could you pee in this jar for the rest of the week? I know the lid could be tricky, but could you do that for Mama and Daddy?"

Maximus - *arches one eyebrow, turns head to hear the uproar outside, then lays his head down on his paws with a resigned sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home