Wednesday, October 11, 2006
And Sometimes, I'm Wrong.
One of our executives was interviewing candidates and narrowed it down to two. As has become the fashion around here *proud little cough* he came down to consult with me. (I get sorta an inside perspective on candidates, because they really don't think of themselves as being observed in the lobby.) I have an excellent track record for picking the ones that go on to be very good employees.

I told him that one guy had stood out to me, that he was professional, polished and very polite.
Our excutive went ahead and hired that man.

Today that man openly oggled my boobs.
Damn it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

Grrrrrr.

Blogger PomHeart said...

wait, since when did oggling boobs become a bad thing?

i on occasion can not help but look at the boobage. and i'm sure some tops i've worn have given FAR too much vantage for my girls to be oggled.

but either way. politeness and booboggling can coexist. imho.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I agree, WendyKat. I wouldn't have worn this dress if I didn't want anybody looking.
But there is a difference, you know? This didn't feel appreciative and flattering.

Blogger PomHeart said...

yea. i know. there's blushable oogling and then there's uber-skeevy-get-to-close-to-me-to-say-hello oogling. our fedex delivery guy does the skeevy version. while conversely the ups guy is super sweet and calls me "doll" and "hun".

Post a Comment

<< Home