Monday, October 16, 2006
The Air Fern Of Puppies.
So I know you're all waiting to hear a complete list of all the things Luca broke, chewed and peed on.
That list is ..... two little spots of carpet.

*shrug*

Seriously.
We were prepared for this onslaught of raging puppiness, but it's really more like having a little old man as a houseguest. He figured out the concept of potty training overnight. Literally. He sits quietly, fiddles with his toys, and snuggles like mad.
He could cuddle endlessly, so naturally he and Dulce are totally BFF now.
I'm not kidding.
I have pictures to prove it, and I'll show you as soon as we unpack the box with the cord to upload them.

And yes, we settled on a name. We mutually agreed on Luca Brasi, after that guy in The Godfather, but since it was technically Nick's suggestion, I get to pick his middle name. I narrowed it down to two, then decided on both.
So tomorrow I will have pictures of Luca Snaps Jesus Brasi, Private First Class.
("loo-ka snaps! gee-suss bra-zee")

He's so big it's easy to forget what a tiny baby he is.
The neighbors all think he's a half-grown pitbull, which is fine by me.
But he's such a gentle lovey boy.
He's really bonded with Nick, Dulce, the loveseat and me.

*sigh*

I wanna go home and nibble on his widdle puppy ears.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you would not let me down with the name! Love it! Can not wait for the pictures, so please don't make me wait toooo long (I said please!)

I hope Mau makes friends with Luca soon. It must be similar to what a child feels when a new baby comes into the family. Give Mau a big old kiss for me!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I can't wait to show off the pictures!
And Mau will be fine once he realizes that Luca has no desire to rule the house. They just ignore each other at this point, but I figure pretty soon they'll discover that the other is a good playing buddy.

Post a Comment

<< Home