Monday, September 25, 2006
Wanna Analyse My Dreams?
I had a dream that I was a little kid, and my friend and I were playing in the woods when we were kidnapped by a half dozen evil people who were plotting something. They blew up some trees, and were working up to something bigger. I was really scared at first, watching them blow up trees. But after a few days in their mountain hideaway, it just got boring. I overheard the main chick stressing about the budget for this evil plan, and when they asked me to mail out the payroll, and I agreed, 'cause I like stuffing envelopes and it was something to do and I just laughed to myself as the evil guards fought because the mountain lair only had one bathroom.
And I woke up giggling.

Later, I dreamed that it was Christmas and Nick got me a baby owl, which I named Hector, despite her being female.

Tell me what it all means. If you don't know, please make up something (flattering).


3 Comments:

Blogger Biting on Tinfoil said...

Thx to www.dreammoods.com:

This is kinda long so feel free to snippage:

*To dream that you cut down a tree, signifies that you are wasting your energy, time, and money on foolish pursuits.
*To see a falling tree in your dream, indicates that you are off balance and out of sync. You are off track and headed in the wrong direction.
*To see an owl in your dream, symbolizes wisdom, insight and virtue.
*To see a troll in your dream, (I'm assuming they're trolls cause elves just would *not* do things like that!) suggests that you have an inferior self-image about yourself. It may also indicate that you are belittling yourself or others. The troll in your dream may represent someone in your waking life who you need to avoid.
*Please See Also Dwarf*
To see a dwarf in your dream, suggests that you are well-grounded and connected to nature and the earth. Alternatively, a dwarf may mean an aspect of yourself that is not fully developed or has been

As for the bathroom part:
To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, it may symbolize purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.
To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. It may also indicate that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. If you reveal these feelings, you are afraid that others around you will judge and criticize you.
To dream that you can not find the bathroom, signifies that you are have difficulties in releasing and expressing your emotions.
*Please also see Urination. See The Meaning In Action: "Restroom Maze" , "Sitting On The Toilet", " Filthy Stalls" & "Dogs In The Bathroom" (<------ wha’ fu’???!!)

Then again, it could have just been some undercooked potato! ;o)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, you shall find purpose in the face of adversity once you have children. You shall have two children, a boy and a girl. The boy will follow in his fathers footsteps, and the girl in yours.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Ooooooo, thanks!

Post a Comment

<< Home