Thursday, September 28, 2006
Today I Have The Urge To -
  • Stay home, sip ginger ale and listen to old records.
  • Pick apples.
  • Take a nap in a hammock in the sun, cuddled up to Nick.
  • Wear a sweater that buttons up the front, with really big buttons.
  • Stretch.
  • Read O. Henry while soaking in the tub.
  • Take a walk someplace I've never walked before.
  • Lay on my stomach on the floor, swinging my feet in the air, alternately reading a biography and daydreaming.
  • Sock dance on a wood floor.
  • Hear someone confirm my suspicion that my hair looks really cute today.
  • Buy scented soaps.
  • Make my own pet toys.
  • Wear mascara.
  • Sit on a giant porch swing with Colsy, MK and 'Rez. And learn to knit.
  • Pack.

Daydreaming about doing all those things, it's not the same, but it's enough.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home