Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Secret Strip Song
A local morning radio host was saying that every woman has what she calls a 'secret strip song.' That there is one song that she's got secretly choreographed a sexy dance to.
Nick and I were listening on the way to work.
I said that I'm sure I had one, but that I couldn't think of what it would be.

So quick. I wanna freak him out a little. Help me think of the most disturbing song to do a sexy dance to, so I can "think of it" later. Or vote for any of the following.

Tears in Heaven
Anything by the Jackson 5.
Candle in the Wind
Anything by Charlette Church

*diabolical giggle*


8 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Rezzeroo's suggestions:

Sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much...
The Macarena.
He's got the whole world in his hands.
M-I-C, see me real soon, K-E-Y, why? because I'm stripping, M-O-U-S-E.
Your national anthem.
Patty-cake, patty-cake baker's man.
Anything by Celine Dion.
An instrumental number with bird sounds, waves and owls.

Blogger Thérèse said...

More suggestions, courtesy of your friendly neighbourhood Canadian:

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting
This is the song that never ends (yes it goes on and on my friend)...


This may be my new favourite game.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine wins.

Barry Manilow-Copacabana

Hahaha.

Blogger theotherbear said...

How about Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush. Or anything sung by William Shatner. Or how about Can I Touch You There by Michael Bolton. Or Meatloaf's I would do anything for you (But I won't do that).

Although I found the national anthem suggestion most disturbingly funny.

Blogger Minoa said...

Raffi's Baby Baluga.

Or, just for Nick, The Wheels On the Bus.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

oh mickey you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey! clap clap! hey mickey!

or

the theme to muppet babies.

Blogger T said...

"Teenage, Mutant, Ninja Turtles"

Longview(Greenday)

"Pretty Fly For a White Guy" (Offspring)

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*dying of laughter*

I would do each and every one of these if I thought I could get through it with a straight face. I wonder who would laugh first, me or Nick.

Post a Comment

<< Home