Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Nick, I Miss You. Yes, Already.
I haven't learned anything new about bikes the past couple days.
I can't figure out why season one of Scrubs won't play in the media player.
Mau, (who always waits by the door for me to get home from work) now he greets me, then goes back to sitting by the door.
Dulce doesn't like my cooking as much as yours.
I miss how youd'd pop out of the bedroom to share something you just learned online, and look so damn cute 'cause you're all excited about it.
Nobody snuck up behind me and kissed my neck while I did the dishes.
I dunno if these new pants make my butt look as good as I think they do.
Your pillow smells like you.

There is just nothing like you.


1 Comments:

Blogger Biting on Tinfoil said...

"Your pillow smells like you"

*sigh*

Just think of the reunion. How many days/hours til he's back? :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home