Monday, September 18, 2006
It's A Mad World.
This morning as Nick and I were about to get in the car, I just happened to look up. And out of the clear blue sky, I could see something falling. Straight down, in a free fall. It landed in the bush right in front of me. It was a pigeon. No marks, wounds or bullet holes. Stunned but breathing. I looked back up. Nothing there.

Birds are falling out of the sky. At me.
This definatly feels like a sign, but I don't know if it's a sign about birds or a sign to me. I mean, is Armagedon for birds? Or do I need to be careful?
Interpret, please!

(P.S. I named the pigeon Angel.)


2 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

first let me just say that birds are gross.

that said, this bird was sick, and he died, and so that he wouldn't go unnoticed in the world, god(ess)(s) let him fall near you because he/she/they know you don't think birds are gross at all.

and that you would name him.

and immortalize him forever on the internets.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Birds are not gross. They are cute and lovable.

And thank you. I like to think the universe recognizes what I have to offer.

Post a Comment

<< Home