Friday, September 15, 2006
I Need To Stop Thinking Of My To-Do List As I Fall Asleep.
While the lovely MK dreams of pets (lucky!), I dream of more mundane things.
And my dreams are very realistic.
Frankly, it's fucking with my sense of reality.

Examples -
My poor cats went hungry all day yesterday, because I dreamt that I'd fed them.
I thought Nick had fixed the broken faucet that was only broken in my dream.
I got up to turn off the stove that I dreamt I'd turned on.
I dream I'm talking to my friends, and then confuse the hell outta them later when I refer to those conversations we had only in my dreams.
If I do this to you, please play along.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crapola! I do this to! Seriously, it is really hard when your dreams and reality mix. I'm always acting out conversations in my head and then I can't remember if I really had that conversation with someone or not.

Glad to know I am not the only one.

Blogger Minoa said...

VJ, you left your sweater at the bar last night after work. I grabbed it for you before I left.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

See this is why I love the internet. No matter how weird you are, you find that you're not alone.

And thanks, Colsy. I'll pick it up from you tonight when we walk down the corner mexican food place.

Post a Comment

<< Home