Thursday, September 21, 2006
Dunno If This Makes Me More Crazy Or More Sane.
Whenever I'm feeling discontented with my life in anyway, I think about being 16 years old again.
No, not that I want to be 16 again. Quite to the contrary.

The 16 year old me would think my life ROCKS.
From her perspective, I have everything I could want.

A car.
No curfew.
I can see R rated movies and buy liquor without fear of getting caught.
I have my own place.
No homework.
No restrictions on my internet use or what I can watch on TV.
I can wear whatever the hell I want.
My best friend isn't gonna get grounded right before my big sleepover.
I don't have to worry about waking anyone up during my big sleepover parties.
I can throw big sleepover parties anytime I want.
I have like, the cutest boyfriend ever.


I'm so free, and a job and bills are a small price to pay.


2 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

so when's the sleepover party?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Whenever you can make it, WK.
Can I french braid your hair?

Post a Comment

<< Home