Monday, September 11, 2006
Dear Jane Magazine,
So over the weekend I was perusing some old issues, and somewhere in the middle of the October '03 issue, I myself was having issues.
(Incidently, love that issue, you had the gorgeous and interesting Lucy Liu on the cover, and that hilarious article by Katy McColl where she tries to start strange trends, like a sandpaper skirt and wearing her birth control pills in her hair.)
But the issue I was having was that while it's possible to hold a wine glass and a magazine at the same time, it gets tricky when you need to turn the page.
And that's when I had an idea.
Why not make the back cover of your magazine stiff, with a little wine glass holder? It would work for martini glasses too.
Sorta this ......


...... meets this.


I don't have any ideas on how to juggle the magazine and a tub of ice cream, but hey, lets tackle these issues one by one, right?

Kisses,
-Sarah Smile


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home