Friday, September 22, 2006
Couple things.
The lovely Loretta Lou needs our inspiration.
For yearbook, she needs a few good survey type questions, on that inspires short, quick and witty answers from high schoolers.

I've got -

"What did you want to wear for your school picture that you weren't allowed to?"
"Who do you wish went to this school?"
"Of what you're wearing right now, what do you think you'll be most likely to roll your eyes at in five years?"
"Quick poll - Do you think you'd fit in your locker?"
"Favorite Jewish person?"


Also, I got a packet from Pick Up Stix today in the mail, with coupons and some word magnets. So far of the word magnets I've got -
"Must deliver dragon or else!!"
"I am one spicy hot love wonton."
"Shrimp can have good life in steamy pagoda."
And I felt like sharing that.


Lastly, don't forget to party like it's 5767!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home