Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Another Actual IM Conversation
Ike says:
hey babes
how are you? it's a chilly 12 C here today

SarahSmile says:
It's warm today.
And dry.
Very dry.

Ike says:
the opposite

SarahSmile says:
The air blows in from the desert this time of year.

Ike says:
that sounds romantic

SarahSmile says:
Yes, but really it just means that the sand in the air makes your nose run, but the dry air dries it, so you've got really big itchy boogers in your nose and you're fighting the urge to pick it all the time.
Which is not so romantic.


5 Comments:

Blogger Mycaelus said...

Itchy boogers aren't romantic?

Maybe that's why I'm single...

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Mycaelus, if there is one thing I've learned in this world, it's that there is a lid for every pot.

And if I find a lid who likes itchy boogers, I'll send him/her* your way, I promise.

(*dunno your preference)

Blogger Mycaelus said...

I like those females.

Perhaps because I'm male. And not homosexual.

Also, I like your potted lid analogy.

And so I'm wondering, are you a lid or a pot? And how do you decide which you are?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I think I'm a pot. But I think if you search your soul, you'll just KNOW which you are.

Ok, the analogy is dead.

Blogger Biting on Tinfoil said...

Pot+Lid+Boogers="potstickers"

I crack myself up! ;o)

Post a Comment

<< Home