Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Another Actual Conversation
*Sarah Smile and MyNick leave a church rumage sale*

Sarah Smile *driving* - "So. Uh. Nick?"

MyNick - "Yeah?"

Sarah Smile - "We really can't ever go back there. I'm really sorry, but they think you abuse me."

MyNick - "What? Why?"

Sarah Smile - "I'm sorry, it's just that one of the sale volunteers asked me what happened to my arm, and I said 'Exactly what my boyfriend said would happen to me if I didn't put the oven door all the way down' and he didn't get it, like he thought you'd done something to me for not cooking right, and I could tell he was suddenly looking around at the other volunteers trying to make eye contact, like 'WhatdoIsay? WhodoIreportthisto?' and when I tried to explain, 'No, it's was my fault, really, he warned me' it just seemed to make it worse, so that's when I came over to you and said I was ready to leave."


4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Priceless! I can totally picture this exchange! I hope MyNick took it well, Significant would have gone back to try to explain :P

Blogger PomHeart said...

awesome. i usually follow up with "but he does it because he loves me".

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Poor Nick. He just looked bewildered by the whole thing. Eventually he laughed.

WK - *giggle* That's hilarious.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOD, that's priceless. oh my GOAWDDDD!!!!!!! ahahahahHAHAHAHAHA

Post a Comment

<< Home