Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Another Actual Conversation / Four Months
Sarah Smile - "Oooo, got a penny?"

Nick - "Here."

Sarah Smile - *thinks for a minute*
*tosses it in the fountain*
*hugs Nick*

Nick - *kisses Sarah Smile*

Sarah Smile - "Wow, that was quick."

Nick - "What was quick?"

Sarah Smile - "Got my wish."




For the last four months, I find it suddenly hard to think of a wish.
My reality is as good as my imagination.
And all I can think to wish for is .....

......... more of what I've got.

I love you Nick.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's not an exotic wish, but a pefectly romantic one. And the best one.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are definatley the best kind of wishes; the ones that involve something so simple yet so important.

Happy four months, you two!

Thanks for sharing yourselves with us!

You always make me go, "Awwwww! So cute!"

Blogger PomHeart said...

dawwww... too cute. must. go. punch someone. balance out. the cuteness... gaaaahhh... tooo late. tooo cute!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Thank you Neil and Amber, you guys are the sweetest.
And WK, I know. It's sickening, isn't it?
Sorry.
Can't help it.

Post a Comment

<< Home