Friday, August 11, 2006
Tomorrow Makes Three Months That He's Been Here.
Years ago, I observed that all my relationships last either two and half months (almost to the day) or for years. In other words, two and a half months is about as long as I need to know if it's serious.
It's been 3 months, and reality has definately set in. I've seen Nick's faults, and since I've got at least an equal number of them, I'm sure he's seen mine.
And I like it.
Because with each thing I learn about him, the higher I can raise my chin and my voice, the more confidence and joy I can put into the words, "I love this man."

And oh, how I love this man.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Nick is STILL alive? If it's not done by the 29th I'll be out of a LOT of money. And you, well, you can guess what'll happen to you.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I have this vague suspicion that I should be insulted, Jon, but I haven't the foggiest idea what you're trying to say, really.

P.S. Don't want to lose your money? Don't gamble. Sheesh. Not my fault you're dumb enough to make stupid bets.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Oh, and who was it that took your bet? Be sure to give them my love, along with your money.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Oh, and Anonymous? I heart you.

Post a Comment

<< Home