Wednesday, August 30, 2006
San Francisco!
My alarm went off at 3:30am.
That was so traumatizing that I went back to bed for half an hour to recover.

A sleepy and cuddly Nick almost talked me into not going.
(What? He's REALLY cuddly.)

But by 5am, I was out the door, with luggage and camera.
But a smidge after 7am, I was out front of the illustrious Miss Kendra's house.
She was waiting, clutching luggage and knitting bag.

Once she was safely tucked into the car, we headed north. We stopped at a gas station in the middle of what appeared to be fields growing tinsel, and a man tried to sell us a 180 lbs dog. I love road trips.

We followed trucks of tomatoes almost all the way into San Francisco. I didn't know MK hadn't been there before, but I could tell when her jaw just dropped. I was just amazed that we found close, affordable parking.

We prowled the city for a few hours.



The entire city matched MK's outfit.

Next stop, dinner and drinks at E&O with the luscious and endearing (*wink*) Chantel, JenL and XT! I may or may not have seen someone's boobies.


Blogger is getting weird about pictures, so this post is to be continued .......


5 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

I was beginning to think the same thing about Miss Kendra's outfit when you said it. Why does she live in Hollywood?

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

because i don't know.

but the weather's good?

Blogger Thérèse said...

Oooh! You're wearing those cute jeweled shoes that I like that you wore with that dress that I adore in that picture I love so much.

Hee.

Blogger Thérèse said...

Also, (ahem)....

Miss Kendra, I LOVE YOUR BAG.

Blogger Karen said...

Big Teddy Bear!!!

*drools*

Post a Comment

<< Home