Friday, August 18, 2006
Only Me
So I was trying on a dress. It looked kinda like this, in black. It was cute, but I wasn't digging the sleeves and it was bit tight across my boobs.
So I went back into the dressing room to take it off.
The trim little waist of the dress wouldn't slide down over my hips, and when I tugged it up, it balked at going back over my boobs.
A fight ensued.
I ended up turning it inside out in the process, and when it finally gave way, the force of my pulling on it actually threw it ouside the dressing room onto the floor. I peeked out and pulled it back in with my toe.
Then I noticed something.

"Fuck," I said. "There was a ZIPPER?!?!?"


1 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

So does this mean you're the proud owner of a new dress missing a zipper?

Post a Comment

<< Home