Tuesday, August 15, 2006
I'm Joining Jonny's Cult.
Read/Join here.

Here are my ten facts.
They might even all be true.

  1. I have two freckles on my lower lip. I have always felt this was significant in some way, and I'm just waiting for someone to tell me how.
  2. I got two roses yesterday, as a gift, from women I don't even know. They didn't even leave their names. They were just giving out roses to working women.
  3. My cat is cuter than yours.
  4. My boyfriend is cuter than yours.
  5. Tonight I will prolly wash my car.
  6. I smell like jasmine lotion and coffee.
  7. Someone walking through the lobby is giving me a funny look because I have Gloria Estefan's "Heaven's What I Feel" playing.
  8. I'm really craving a Purple S'creme slurpee, but I'd settle for a Mountain Dew soda.
  9. I'm sitting cross-legged in my chair.
  10. I'm stepping away from my desk for a minute. Why? Re-read #6 and #9.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home