Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Almost 100 Questions.
There are a few missing, but they were already gone when I got this. I'm not responsible for their disappearance.



1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I had the doors removed when I moved in. I hate those sliding doors that never slide right anyway. So open, I guess.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? If I liked them.

3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room? This doesn't strike me as the tYpE of queStion a lady should answer.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No, but I've accompliced a time or two.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Sometimes. But they can feel so clutter-y if there are two many of them.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Rarely do I cut them out. I usually use them if I do cut them out though.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Could it be Bart the Bear? That looks cuddly.

9. Do you always smile for pictures? If I'm aware that there is a picture being taken, then usually yes.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Hmmmm. I'm sure I have a few minor peeves, but nothing major.

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I detest top sheets. I refuse to use them. I suspect them of conspiring to kill me in my sleep.

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No.

13. Have you ever peed in the woods? Ew. But yes.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? There is always music playing. In my head, anyway.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? I hate the feel of a chewed up pen, and pencil erasers taste nasty.

16. How many people have you slept with this week? The same number of people I slept with last week, and the same number of people I'll probably sleep with next week.

17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins? Much to my chagrin, yes.

18. What is your "Song of the week"? Take Me Anywhere, by Tegan and Sara.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? I'm all for people wearing whatever the hell they want.

20. You still watch cartoons? Sealab, Venture Bros, and South Park.

21. What's your favorite movie? I don't have a favorite movie, I have a favorite movie of the moment. This moment, I'd prolly say Amelie.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I'm not sure, but I do know that I'd shave my head, tattoo the treasure map on my head, then let my hair grow back in.

23. What do you drink with dinner? Water, iced tea, wine.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Spicy mustard.

25. What is your favorite food? Nick.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? I dunno. Should I take the rest of the week off to do research on this?

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? *grin* Guess. You'll be right.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Not on purpose.

30. Describe your perfect date? Nick. Anytime. Anywhere except a pap smear.

31. Do you know how to change the oil on a car? Yes. You take it to some nice oily man in coveralls and you give him money. Then you sit and read an old People magazine until he's done. Easy.

32. Ever ran a redlight? Once, but not on purpose.

33. Ran out of gas? Yep. I'm spacey that way.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Turkey on sourdough with avocado.

35. Favorite breakfast food? Beer. Just kidding. Toast.

36. What is your usual bedtime? 10, 10:30 ish.

37. Are you lazy? No, not about things that matter to me.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Hmmm. I recall a ladybug, an asian girl, a dog, and a greek goddess.

40. How many languages can you speak? English, fairly well. Estudio el espanol en my escuela por tres anos. Ig-pay atin-lay. Jr. High Girl (believe me, it's a language all it's own.) IM shorthand.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yes, but not on purpose.

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos, hands down, any day of the week. Which isn't to say that lincoln logs aren't cool, just that legos are that much cooler.

43. Are you stubborn? Only when it matters.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Leno.

45. Ever watch soap operas? Sure, whenever I want to feel better about MY life.

46. Afraid of heights? Not at all. I love them.

47. Sing in the car? Yes. Sometimes loudly to passerbys.

48. Dance in the shower? Yes. But it's dangerous, and prolly how I'll die.

49. Dance in the car? In, around and in one case, on top of.

50. Ever used a gun? Yep. Does this thought scare you? It should.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? My brother's wedding.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Often, but usually in a good way.

53. Is Christmas stressful? Not anymore.

54. Ever eat a pierogie? Not that I know of.

55. Favorite fruit pie? Peach.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Pirate, race horse jockey.

57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah, I think so.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Rarely.

59. Take a vitamin daily? No. I prolly should.

60. Wear slippers? Only if my feet are cold.

62. What do you wear to bed? As little as possible.

63. First concert? I really can't remember. I remember being at concerts, but not who was playing.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? Target, I suppose.

65. Nike or Adidas? I've never owned either, but I'll say Adidas since Nick just bought some of their bike shoes.

66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos. Britney's got one thing right.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts. Sunflower seeds are too much salt and too much work.

68. Ever hear of, "gorp"? Yes.

69. Ever take dance lessons? For years.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Philanthropy, perhaps?

71. Can you curl your tongue? No. I'm untalented like that.

72. Ever won a spelling bee? If you're reading this, I'm sure you've notice that spelling isn't my strong suit.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.

74. Own any record albums? Yes!

75. Own a record player? Yes, but it needs working speakers.

76. Do you burn incense? Not often. I don't think the cats like it.

77. Ever been in love? Hell fucking yes.

78. Who would you like to see in concert? Fiona Apple. Or my own children someday.

80. Hot tea or cold tea? If I had to pick one, I'd say hot.

81. Tea or coffee? Don't ask me to choose between those. That's like only loving one of your children.

82. Favorite kind of cookie? Gingersnap.

83. Can you swim? Luckily yes.

84. Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose? Yes.

85. Are you patient? Not at all.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Band. As in, mariachi.

88. Ever have plastic surgery? *shifty eyes* Nooooooooooo. (Kidding. Seriously, no.)

89. Which are better black or green olives? Green are ok, black are GREAT.

90. Can you knit or crochet? I can crochet. Quite well, actually.

91. Best room for a fireplace? My room.

92. Do you want to get married? Sure.

93. If married, how long have you been married?

94. Who was your first crush? Matthew. I like him because he cried too when someone fed a mouse to a snake.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Only with companies that are jerking me around.

96. Do you have kids? Nope.

97. Do you want kids? Yep.

98. What's your favorite colour? Green.

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Hmmm. Only some people I've never actually met.

100. Who do you wanna see right now? 'Rezzie or Jonny. Oh, or the Snack Guy that comes around. I'm low on dried apricots and peanut butter pretzels.


4 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Reading through all of that to see number 100 felt like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Yes, I'm really that cheesy sometimes.

Miss you, Veaj.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in that wedding picture!

Blogger Michael said...

I read it all :)

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

To all three of you - Dawwwwww!
*blows kisses*

Post a Comment

<< Home