Tuesday, July 18, 2006
"There are some things in life money can't buy .... for everything else, there's petty theft." - Jonny Opinion
Things that are totally free -

Late night swim in the pool
Internet at the library
Coffee at work
Air conditioning at the bookstore
Walks at sunset
People watching at the car show
Outdoor movies in Balboa Park
Swings in the park
The beach
Going through my jewelry cabinet and finding all those things I'd forgotten about. It's like shopping in a free store where everything is exactly my taste.
Neck massages
All the music in my sexy boyfriend's library
Picnics on the living room floor
Cuddly naps
Getting a tan
Filming mocumentaries with Lola, about her trailer park
Playing the song on my myspace over and over and over again. (Take Me Anywhere by Tegan and Sara) I love that song so much.
Drinking in moonlight and cool night breezes
And most of all, kissing.


2 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

oh, no no no.

kissing is NOT free.

kissing most inevitably comes with a price.

Blogger PomHeart said...

i was going to say pretty much what camobunny said.

plus sometimes it's like a dollar at the carnival.

Post a Comment

<< Home