Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Letter To Tazo
(Tazo says on the teabag wrappers to write to them with questions, concerns or "just a little human contact." So I shall. I think we all should.)

Dear Tazo,

Just got your note on the teabag wrapper. It's a Tuesday morning and I'm at work. It's been what I call a coffee plus morning. I have my coffee but I still need a little something, so I hit the tea. *yawns*

I've been yawning a lot lately. Didn't sleep well, because of the heat wave. Last night when my friend Dufel was over I kept yawning rudely over his pictures, because I was so tired.
Dufel moved away and left me a few months back, because the grass was greener in Colorado, literally. He's back on business and came by for dinner.
We had tea. Not Tazo tea, sadly. Tea that Dufel sweetly brought me from Colorado. They searched his luggage because of it. I suggested we smoke it. Nobody took me up on it, not even Lola.
Lola is a painter. At least now she is.
But while she's a painter, she's a brilliant one.
Nick offered her $100 for the painting she did last night.
Nick is a rich art collector, in spirit if not in fact.
He is also my boyfriend. He also likes tea. Your guys' tea. He likes the green teas. And his birthday is coming up on August 30th. (Hint)

Anyway, all 21 of the pets are doing well, and send their love, except Maximus, who holds you responsible for the whistle sound of the tea kettle, which he hates.
How is everyone over there?

-Valancy Jane


2 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

i used to do that in highschool (or highskool if you're hip wit it). my friend and i would write letters exclaiming our love of certain products, or draw lovely pictures of said product. in return the company more often than not will send you coupons and free samples.

yay for consumer swag!

Blogger michael.dufel said...

Ah, my mullet doesn't look so bad from that angle.

Hehe, here's to mullets!

Post a Comment

<< Home