Thursday, July 27, 2006
I'm Tired/GiddyHappy/Distracted, and I think it shows.
Today after work I get a tour of Nick's office. I'm wearing a shirt that he's twice complimented me in. That's good I think. I hope I make a decent impression on his coworkers. Personally, I've completely changed my opinion of some of my coworkers, for better or worse, simply by meeting their significant others. Am I the only one that's done this? I doubt it.

I love the song Your Ex-Lover is Dead by the Stars. It used to be on 'Rezzie's myspace. Thank you, 'Rez. I've listened to it like four times in a row now.
I do that a lot, get obsessed with a song and listen to it over and over. Remember this tendency before you come on a roadtrip with me, and before we start, give me a number, the maximum number of times you can hear a song in a row before you hate me.
I'm also kinda obsessed with Annie Lennox this week.

And every couple of weeks I fall in love with a new Imogen Heap or Tegan and Sara song. I think I'll buy the Amelie soundtrack.

I'm rambling, I know.
I should just take a nap, I'd be much more useful to the human race afterwards.

A friend has got herself a cat and named it Venus. I approve of everything about it, adopting a homeless pet, the name she choose, even her bedspread, I just wanna stick gold star stickers all over this picture.

I still have Christmas decorations to take down. Remind me.

Finding an old book in the breakroom, with the name "Mrs. Purple Clark" shakily penciled inside the cover, that felt like finding treasure.

I can smell chinese food.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmm I love Chinese Food. Why do you smell it at work though, dont you work in a office or have you changed your job to work in a take-away ?

lol just kidding.

Hmmmm I love Chinese Food

Post a Comment

<< Home