Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Girly Confessions Meme. Blame Lola for this.
I wear makeup: Almost never.

I snuck out to meet boys: I never had to sneak out. Boys would sneak out to meet me.

I keep a diary: Yep.

I love chocolate: Not really.

Chick flicks make me cry: Only a few.

I've drank because of a guy: Not really. More often WITH a guy than because of a guy.

I still need my girl time: Hell yeah. Who doesn't?

It takes me at least an hour to get ready: *laughs* Yeah right.

I still have sleep overs with my girls: Yep. But I have no idea where those prank calls came from. *looks innocent*

I love doing my hair: I don't do my hair. But I love that, the NOT doing it part.

My boyfriend's better than yours: Actually, yes. Seriously. He's sweeter, funnier, better looking and he can fix or build ANYTHING. I'm kinda in awe of him.

I've given a guy a fake number: I think I have when I was younger, but now I'm more direct. I just smile and say, "No thank you. I'd rather not." Might smart a bit at the moment, but I think men prefer you be honest and not waste their time. Of course you can always cop out and say you have a boyfriend, even if you don't.

I've been honked at walking down the road: It happens.

I've been called a slut: Yes, actually. Usually as a term of endearment. But it's not very accurate. Sorry to crush any hopes out there.

I love singing: Yes. Far more than anyone loves hearing it.

I love dancing: YES!

My boobs are too big: No.

My boobs are too small: No.

Football players are hot: Not really my cup of tea.

I have my belly button pierced: No, and I don't have any desire to.

I have my tongue pierced: No. Never wanted to.

I have a tattoo: I'm going to get one this summer.

I have gotten suspended: Never.

I have gotten arrested: *cough* *looks around* Funny story, actually.

Pulled over: Yeah, couple times. Only got a ticket in other states, though.


1 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

Oh, I did blame Lola. I blamed her good!

Post a Comment

<< Home