Thursday, July 20, 2006
Bart the Bear
Nick and I were watching The Edge last night.
He wanted to watch something that would make him laugh, and I told him he could point all the details that were wrong with it, and I promised that Alex Baldwin dies in the end.
That's worth watching.

I really couldn't muster up any fear of the rabid 'man-killer' bear in the movie. First of all, my first instinct to ANY animal (with the possible exception of grasshoppers and moray eels) is "Awwww, I want to cuddle it!" Secondly, I know (thanks to Nick) that bears leave people alone unless you invade their personal space. Thirdly, when the bear in question is a famously tame bear, who did a special with Jennifer Anniston, you know it's not even remotely dangerous. And last of all, just wook at him. Minus the claws and teeth and all, being mauled by Bart looks like a very cuddly and soft experience.
I mean, he's LITERALLY a giant teddy bear.


So all that to say, I want my own Kodiak bear for Christmas.
Write that down.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

dang it.










he's not going to fit in my little neon.

Blogger Karen said...

awwwww he is a big teddy bear...i want one!!i wish....i've watched him on National Geographic. He is huge but still cute.

Post a Comment

<< Home