Friday, June 23, 2006
Things To Do This Summer
Take lemons and make lemonade, the old-fashioned, inefficient, messy way.

Get tan lines on my feet.

Get rid of all my other tan lines.

Spend a night on the beach.

Make that corkboard that Nick suggested, with leftover wine bottle corks.

Take the train up to northern California for Bug's wedding.

Make sense of my craft desk.

Spend a night counting stars in the desert.

Take Nick to La Bufadora, Mexico for fish tacos.

Hike Iron Mountain early in the morning.

Slow dance to the windchimes on my porch on a hot summer evening.

Eat a whole box of popsicles in one afternoon.

Find a place to pick my own strawberries.

Buy more old silk scarves.

Actually use some of my freakin' vacation time.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

OOH!

can I call dibs on part of your vacation time??? VEGAS!!! hahaha.

want to set up a lemonade stand in the middle of the street with me?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Heck yeah!

Post a Comment

<< Home