Monday, June 19, 2006
*sigh*
I think it's time.

For a long time now, we've enjoyed Lenny the Tagboard. Yes, I know that's what gave my page pop-ups, but I've kept him because where else in the world can you see a conversation between GBB, Brad Pitt and a Giant Lobster?

He's been the puppet show of our insanity.

And despite suspicion, I am not all of those characters. I'm very much a spectator in Lenny's little show.

But lately Lenny has been clogged up with spam. I think it's time to set him free. In a large yacht with all his character friends.

And so we stand at the dock and wave 'bon voyage' to Lenny the Tagboard.

*cries*


4 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

*blows kiss*

*waves*

Goodbye, Lenny. We'll miss you.

Blogger michael.dufel said...

I must admit that I never liked lenny much. He was the source of so many annoying popup ads.

Blogger Michael said...

I visited your site, and I was poised, finger over mouse, to kill the popup. And it wasn't there.

Lo, and then I read.

Blogger Michael said...

Lenny lives on!
http://vjgreetings.blogspot.com/2006/06/guaranteed-to-make-you-puke-or-your.html#Phone%20Calls

Post a Comment

<< Home