Thursday, June 01, 2006
No Tagbacks, I'm Told.
BakeTown tagged me to list six weird things about myself.
*giggle*
Right.
'Cause I haven't done that enough on this blog.
*laughs*

Well, here's more.



1. The first sip of soda always makes me hiccup once. Hiccup, not burp, and just once.

2. I have a spot on the back of my head about the size of a pencil eraser, that grows what I can only describe as knappy hair, in the middle of all my super straight hair.

3. I want to be buried with all my stuffed animals. Seriously. Shut up.

4. I like to plan trips in great detail, just for the fun of planning, then when trip begins, toss the plans mostly out the window. Therefore, I manage to drive both planner-type-people and non-planner-type-people absolutely crazy.

5. I actually like spinach more than chocolate.

6. I never see a sprinkler on a lawn without wanting to run through it.


1 Comments:

Blogger beaky said...

I think you would absolutely LOVE these fountains (top picture)... You can't help but wasnt to run straight through them. Which me and my friends have done... on several occasions... hehe

http://www.lucas-digital.com/sheffield/guide/sheffield_wintergarden.html

We're thinking of making the freshers run through them in October as a sort of 'initiation ceremony'. mwahahaaaaa We're so mean

Post a Comment

<< Home