Monday, June 05, 2006
Happiness is ......
.......... taking a hike with Nick.

............ feeling so virtuous about said hike that we didn't feel guilty for spending the rest of the day watching 28 episodes of The Office. Yes, in a row.

............ eating Nick's favorite salad, which you all must try, it's spinach, red wine vinegar, olive oil and strawberries.

............ playing hide and seek with the kiddens.
............. eating leftover salad that Nick thoughtfully packed for my lunch, and knowing that I am really/truly loved by the love of my life.



1 Comments:

Blogger beaky said...

I still think it's funny that they had to make a special American version of the office. The British one is great, but I think we're the only ones that actually get our humour... the rest of the world doesn't seem to understand it!

Post a Comment

<< Home