Friday, June 30, 2006
Dear Diary,
I should be working on my paper for psych class. It still lacks a conclusion. To my life story. That actually sounds rather ominous.

So this four day weekend fell into my lap at the last moment. I'm not sure what to do with it yet. I don't want to deal with crowds. And of course money is still crazytight because of the whole car thing.
I'm thinking Mexico. It's not a holiday down there, and you couldn't ask for a cheaper place. Maybe put on our own firework display instead of watching one.


I've been more honest lately, and boy does it feel good. We had to read a book for class and post our thoughts on how it had affected us. I thought it was the stupidest book ever written, and sat there for two hours trying to think of something I could say other than, "Duh."

Finally, I just decided to tell a polite version of the truth and compared the book to when your grandmother is patting the back of your hand and telling you why it's important to keep your head warm. "You nod, agree and eat a cookie."
It felt good to be honest.

*sigh*

Life is good.
Soon I'll be out of the office and kissing this man.

That's just a big dose of happy, every single time.
I wanna doodle his name all over your pages, Diary.

Ok. I'm gonna go write a conclusion to my paper now.
I've decided it ends happily.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home