Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Bunny Once Told Me "Have A Policy For Everything."
First of all, I love my readers. I wanna print out my comments and fan mail and roll around on them naked.
You people are beautiful.
That's my policy on that.



Second, lets go over my "Don't Make Me Pull This Walkabout Over" policies on comments. See, you all have a voice here, and a share in the writing. Your input on these rules is also appreciated.


Manners take precedence over free speech here.

Think of my blog as you would my living room. If you wouldn't say it to my face, don't bother saying it here. I rarely delete comments, but I have no qualms about it when I do.

God is watching you, and so is my stat counter. I know who you are, where you are, what link you came from, what you read, and how long you stay. Nobody is anonymous.

Say whatever you like about me, honestly, nothing feeds my ego more than when people think I'm important enough to criticize. But this is not a forum to trash anyone else. *pointed look* So if you've got something unkind to say about someone I know and love, it's deleted and forgotten. Period. End of story. Moving on.

I don't have the time, rabid immaturity or remote inclination to fight with anyone on the internet. My condolences if you do.

Copy and paste me all you like, but link me or I'll tell The Internet on you. We're tight, yo.

If you know me in real life, and also read my blog, but have never commented or mentioned that fact, that's creepy. You're free to do it, of course, but what purpose could you have that isn't creepy? (This does not apply to lurkers I don't know in person. I love you, lurkers. You're welcome here. *blows kisses*)



Ok. So that's it.
Thoughts?


16 Comments:

Blogger Melina said...

here's my thought...I don't ever comment, just lurk around--but I thought I should say that I love you (as a person, not in a creepy way) and I'm so glad that you and Nick found each other!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*blows kisses*
You are so sweet!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blows kiss back and waves* Hi, lurker here as well. Found you through a bunch of different links somewhere along the way. Anyhow, you seem like the kindest person with a really old soul and I like reading your blog. I also have enjoyed reading about your blossoming romance with Nick, who seems like a nice guy as well. Have a great day!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*blushes*

Amber, I WILL have a great day now!

Thanks so much!

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i never trash people.

well, not often.

atleast not here.

(also, i think you're nice.)

Blogger theotherbear said...

Like they say, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Although that's not why I have been reading without commenting, honest! People who waste their time being mean or grumpy just end up making themselves miserable! And karma will get them in the end anyway.

Blogger michael.dufel said...

doo, doo, de dum, lurking is really fun. Ho Hum...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've delurked here once before to comment. I never get too see these nasty comments as I usually read your blog on my RSS feeds in thunderbird (no comments shown). I came here from Nicks blog (and came to Nick's blog from his Unicyle videos posted on http://www.unicyclist.com/forums, is he planning to do any more do you know?

Blogger Minoa said...

Can I be a 'Born Again Lurker'?

Blogger Thérèse said...

Sounds like someone needs a smack. A smack! I have one right here, ready. *looks menacingly about*

Blogger michael.dufel said...

lurking is the online version of people watching. I am a lurker and proud of it! Cousin to a lurker is a leeach. I'm one of those as well.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Miss Kendra - I'd make an exception if you wanna trash your former boss on here. Also, you are nice too.

The Other Bear - I couldn't agree more. Also, are you really a teddy bear? *cuddles*

Dufel - Yes. But I know you're there. I have magic skills.

Norry - We'd be happy to do one on request. Perhaps in the living room if the downstairs neighbors don't have a fit. *grin* Also, welcome.

Colsy - Anything you want, dollface. Wanna pretend we don't know each other at all? Also, I don't know you but you seem adorable.

'Rezziekins - Yeah. Also, yeah.

Dufel - I love my lurkers. Also, I love people watching.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you remember that I read your blog, right?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Rossums! I knew you did, I didn't know you STILL did.

Hi. Talk to me. Tell me about life.

Blogger Hank said...

I'll have you know that I insult people all the time around the 'net...I'm known for it...I'm a bad, bad man...

OK, I can't even keep a straight face while typing that.

You're right (as usual). No need for the nastiness at all; life's too short.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo S... er, I mean, VJ. Nice to see you've had some success with your blog. I'm still doing the graduate school thing, but it looks like I'm going to be done by next May. What a life changing experience this has all been...

Glad to see things seem to be going well for you. Check out my blog sometime on myspace.

Post a Comment

<< Home