Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

I have some confessions to make that I know only you would understand.
I love listening to Christina Aguilera. And I don't just listen to her: I also firmly believe that she works hard on her music and dance routines a la Tina Turner or Madonna.
I've also started listening to some Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, and Kelly Clarkson.
The other day I even caught myself grooving down to.... No, I don't think I can even admit that to you.

Please tell me how to live with these music choices of mine?

~Also a Musicals Lover





*opens a large liquor cabinet*

*the soft clink of ice falling into a crystal glass is heard*

*pours a deep maroon liquid from an engraved decanter*

*sips delicately and sighs*





Dear Musicals Lover,

Music never hurt anyone, and life is too short for pointless shame.
Rock on.

Adorably,
Miss VJ

P.S. This is Boones Sangria. I love it. Don't tell.


*sips*

*winks*

Next question please.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone once dropped a piano out of a window onto my brother's head. Try telling HIM that music never hurt anyone. Pah.

Sincerely,

Aggrieved-with-a-very-flat-brother,
Berkshire.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Disgusted...

What do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?

A Flat Miner!

Hahahahaha!! Geddit?

Go on, tell that one to your brother, it'll cheer him up. He looked a bit depressed to me! Depressed, eh? Geddit?

P.S. Bring back Leonard.

Post a Comment

<< Home